NBCUNICAREERS.COM Accessibility Statement
NBCUniversal strives to make its products and services accessible to all users, including people with disabilities.
Our current accessibility features include:
- Alternative text detail is provided for images and other non-text elements.
- "Title attributes" provide more information about links and indicate new browser windows.
- Structural markups indicate headings and lists to aid in page comprehension.
- Forms are associated with labels.
- All data cells in a data table are associated with their respective headers.
We are working to enhance the accessibility of embedded documents and to facilitate use of our multimedia content. As we improve our Web site, we will reflect improvements here in our accessibility statement, so you can see the progress.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 818-777-4107. Thanks for your interest in NBCUniversal.