2020 Fellowship Program
The NBCUniversal Summer Fellowship Program is part of our commitment to attract, develop and retain high potential diverse early-career talent. This unique internship program experience is for diverse or underrepresented students who are interested in media and are excited about the opportunity to explore all that NBCU has to offer. NBCU Summer Fellows will engage in a 10-week paid Summer internship from June to August. They will gain hands on work experience in an area of interest, professional development workshops, mentorship, executive speakers & industry panels, networking opportunities and more. After completion of the program, Summer Fellows will have opportunities to further engage with NBCU to jumpstart their careers. Here you can find your path.
- Must be in pursuit of an Associate, Bachelors, or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and must be able to provide documentation to confirm
- Class standing of Senior or above (must be receiving degree within one year of Program completion)
- Cumulative GPA of 3.2 or above at the time of application
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must complete online application
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship by NBCUniversal
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity and inclusion at school or in their community
- Previous internship experience in any field
- Relevant media studies coursework or involvement on-campus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Our NBCU Summer Fellowship Program supports our commitment to developing the best diverse early career talent in the industry.