BOLD Vets Residency
At Comcast NBCUniversal, we believe service matters. To honor those who are members of, or support, the Military Community, NBCUniversal Advertising Sales welcomes you to apply to the inaugural BOLD Vets Residency Program: a one-year rotational program for leaders who are interested in a career in Sales, Marketing, Strategy, Planning and Ad Operations.
Residents will rotate through two key areas of the Ad Sales business, gaining hands-on, leadership experience, building relationships and making an impact from day one. The program also offers ongoing training and development meant to prepare Residents for staff positions within Ad Sales at the end of the program. Residents will, also, have the unique opportunity to work across our vast portfolio of brands which include Entertainment, Lifestyle, News, Sports, and Hispanic.
- A verifiable member of the Military community
- A minimum of 5 years of any combination of Military service and civilian work experience
- Must be willing to work in New York, NY
- Must have unrestricted work authorization in the U.S.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
Applications are currently closed.