News Associates Program
CNBC is looking for the next generation of multimedia journalists. The 18-month CNBC News Associates Program is a postgraduate opportunity designed to give participants real-world news experience. Aspiring journalists with diverse backgrounds hone research skills, work on developing news stories in a working news bureau and participate in field and studio production on a variety of news programs.
News Associates have the chance to rotate through various areas including the assignment desk, beat reporting, dotcom and digital video and CNBC live shows, where they’ll be exposed to the fast-pace, high energy of a news environment. You’ll have the opportunity to work with and learn from the best teams in business news.
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree.
- Journalism experience & commitment to Television News Production as a career.
- Highly motivated with solid writing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Must be willing to work in the New York/New Jersey area.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the Unites States.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
Applications are now open.