Production Associates Program
The Production Associates Program for the Entertainment Group is designed to give top diverse talent real-world production experience. This highly competitive program places Associates on the set of an unscripted show on one of the Lifestyle Networks such as Bravo and E!. Working alongside show Producers, the Associate will be fully integrated in the day-to-day operations and will learn the various aspects that goes into producing a reality-based series.
Production Associates will be exposed to the fast-paced, high energy environment of an unscripted show. The team will rely on you to do runs for show needs, resource props and/or location sites, fulfill asset requests and track materials. You will get a chance to build your network and learn the different functions behind-the-camera.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in Production.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexibility, well organized, and resolve problems quickly.
- Pop culture enthusiast.
- Familiarity with location (New York or Los Angeles).
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
Candidates are required to submit a resume, take part in an interview with a Diversity representative, and appear for one final in-person interview with a show producer.
Applications are now closed.