NBC Sports Group
Production Associates Program
The Sports Production Associates Program is a 17-month rotational program designed for recent college graduates with prior experience in television production, editing, or sports journalism, who have a desire to work in sports production. The ideal candidate will be well-rounded, dedicated, and passionate about Sports digital and/or broadcasting. This program will provide an opportunity to learn on the job, and determine an area of focus within Production.
Production Associates will complete three, four to six month rotations in Studio/Remote Production, Features and Documentaries, and Digital Production. During this time, you will get the chance to learn first-hand from members of these departments and make a real impact in Sales, Marketing, Social Media, Programming, Communications and much more for NBC Sports.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum three (3) months of hands-on television experience via work or internship.
- Strong sports knowledge & passionate about NBC Sports Group products and platforms.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Fast learner who knows to ask questions when necessary.
- Ability to work nights/weekends/holidays & overtime as required.
- Interested in long-term career in sports television.
- Strong ability to collaborate and coordinate across projects and functions, as necessary.
- Strong ability to prioritize a significant number of tasks in deadline situations.
- Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
Applications are now closed. Please check back.