Digital Tech Associate Program
The Digital Tech Associate Program is a 12-18 month accelerated program to train technologists in the agile environment. Participants in the program will work in a fast-paced environment and partner with cross-functional stakeholders within NBCU Local.
This program will offer development of key skillsets and exposure to management, as well as a significant investment in training and coaching to better equip the selected participant with the necessary skillset to move into a permanent Tech staff position, where applicable.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- At least 1 year experience working in an Agile Environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Passionate about NBCUniversal/NBCU Local products and platforms.
- Ability to communicate and work well with others under contact pressure of deadlines.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
Applications are now closed. Please check back.