Owned Stations & Affiliate Relations
Producer Development Program
The Producer Development program is a fast-track opportunity for people with the goal to learn news-gathering and production skills required to be a successful news producer. Participants in the program will work in a fast-paced newsroom within an NBC Owned & Operated Station. Each Producer Associate is assigned a mentor who is an experienced staff member. Associates also undergo an intense week-long orientation filled with workshops, lunches with guest speakers and training.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 6 months to a year of journalism experience.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends.
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis on Broadcast Communications or Journalism.
- 1 year of experience within a professional newsroom.
- Commitment to news production as a career.
- Strong writing skills in both English and Spanish.
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Multimedia experience (video and photos), and familiarity with analytics and reporting tools are desirable.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
Applications are now closed. Please check back.