NBCUNICAREERS.COM Accessibility Statement
NBCUNIVERSAL STRIVES TO MAKE ITS PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ACCESSIBLE TO ALL USERS, INCLUDING PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES.
Our current accessibility features include:
- Alternative text detail is provided for images and other non-text elements.
- "Title attributes" provide more information about links and indicate new browser windows.
- Structural markups indicate headings and lists to aid in page comprehension.
- Forms are associated with labels.
- All data cells in a data table are associated with their respective headers.
We are working to enhance the accessibility of embedded documents and to facilitate use of our multimedia content. As we improve our website, we will reflect improvements here in our accessibility statement, so you can see the progress.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by emailing [email protected].
Disability Confident Employer in the UK
NBCUniversal is proud to be recognized as a Disability Confident Employer in the UK which means that we have made 5 commitments to the recruitment and continued employment of people with disabilities. These are:
- To interview all applicants with a disability who meet the minimum criteria for a job vacancy and consider them on their abilities
- Ensure there is a mechanism in place to discuss at any time, but at least once a year, what can be done to make sure they can develop and use their abilities at work
- To make every effort when employees become disabled to make sure that they stay in employment
- To take action to ensure that all employees develop the appropriate level of disability awareness needed to make the commitments work
- Each year to review our commitments and what has been achieved, plan ways to improve on them and let employees know about progress and future plans