The Media Tech Associate Program is a challenging two-year rotational program for individuals with a passion for technology. While in the program, Associates rotate through three different business groups within one of our tracks. The program helps Associates jump-start their careers by promoting technical breadth through mentorship, networking opportunities, and technical training.
NBCUniversal Media Tech Associates must meet the following criteria:
- In the spirit of diversity, we’re open to all type of bachelor’s degrees. Candidates must be able to demonstrate strong technical know-how through past internships and experience if applying with a degree outside of Computer Science, Software Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Information Technology, Global Supply Chain, or a related major/minor
- Cumulative GPA of 3.2 or above
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
Applications are currently open.
Have questions about the program?
Check out our FAQs