Digital Rotational Program
Our 16-month Digital Rotational Program is a postgraduate opportunity designed to provide participants with exposure to a wide range of experiences, ongoing mentorship and targeted training within the fast-paced world of digital news. After four, four-month rotations within our newsroom, team members will graduate from the program with the chance to apply for exciting internal roles and will be equipped with the knowledge and tools to thrive in today’s digital space.
Participants in our digital program have the chance to pitch both breaking news and enterprise content for CNBC.com and/or Make It. You will also get the chance to develop sources and build your network to land the next big scoop in business news. Our Associates produce their own videos, including scripting, shooting, and editing original content. Best of all, you’ll work across our social platforms and may even get to see your work come to life.
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree.
- Journalism experience.
- Solid writing skills.
- A desire to tell great stories.
- A competitive nature.
- A willingness to collaborate with teammates.
- A passion (that borders on a obsession) for digital media.
- A commitment to a career in digital journalism.
- A genuine enthusiasm for CNBC content.
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Must be willing to work in the New York/New Jersey area.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be 18 years older.
- Interested candidates must submit CV/Resume through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
Applications are currently closed.