Newsroom Fellowship Program
The CNBC Newsroom Fellowship is a post-graduate 6-month program designed to give participants real-world news experience. Aspiring journalists with diverse background will learn the ins and outs of both the TV and digital side at CNBC.
Each fellow will spend 3 months with the TV side of the business such as working on Closing Bell or CNBC’s Assignment Desk, and spend another 3 months on the digital side of the business with CNBC.com’s Breaking News Desk.
- We are looking for highly motivated applicants who love the fast-pace of a newsroom and have a serious interest in business news and online journalism. This role is not a fit for someone who is looking to become an on-air reporter.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Journalism experience.
- Prior internship experience in a Newsroom setting.
- Ability to work in New Jersey.
- Highly motivated individuals.
- Commitment to television news production or digital news as a career.
- Solid writing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, high pressure environment.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Business news background.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
Applications are now closed. Please check back in Fall 2019.