NBC Sports Group
Technology Apprenticeship Program
The Technology Apprenticeship Program (TAP) is an 18-month rotational program for recent broadcast technology graduates with a strong desire to learn and work on technical aspects of live television. The primary purpose of this program is to build a diverse pipeline of entry level talent within our Sports Group division who are passionate about broadcast and technology.
The program consists of four rotations in the following areas:
- Traditional Broadcasting: Studios, Control/Audio Control Rooms and Core
- Engineering IT: Business and Broadcast IT
- Broadcast Origination: BOC and Transmission
- Post Production: Edits, Media Management, Remotes and Digital Workflows
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technology, Broadcast Television, Studio Production, Audio, Film or a related field.
- At least 6 months hands-on experience in live broadcast technology or film production.
- Strong sports knowledge.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, holidays and overtime, as needed.
- Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
Applications are now closed. Please check back.