Our Media Tech Internship Program exposes students to technical opportunities across NBCUniversal's Operations & Technology organization and serves as a main pipeline into our Media Tech Associate Program. As an NBCUniversal Media Tech Intern, you'll gain hands-on experience in an assignment that matches your skill-set and interests, allowing you to apply your classroom knowledge to practical situations.
- All internships are paid and do not require course credit
- Internships offered in the spring, summer, and fall semesters on a full-time or part-time basis.
- Available locations: Colorado, Florida, Los Angeles, and the New York Tri-State Area (Englewood Cliffs, New York City, and Stamford)
- Interns must be enrolled in a Bachelors or Graduate Degree Program
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S. without a visa or sponsorship
- Must be able to work on-site in any of the locations listed above
Applications are currently closed.
Have questions about the program?
Check out our FAQs