Our Media Tech Internship Program exposes students to technical opportunities across NBCUniversal's Operations & Technology organization and serves as a main pipeline into our Media Tech Associate Program. As an NBCUniversal Media Tech Intern, you'll gain hands-on experience in an assignment that matches your skill-set and interests, allowing you to apply your classroom knowledge to practical situations.
- Internships are offered in the spring, summer, and fall semesters on a full-time or part-time basis
- All internships are paid and do not require course credit
- Available locations: Colorado, Florida, Los Angeles, and the New York Tri-State Area (Englewood Cliffs, New York City, and Stamford)
- Must be In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm degree progress
- Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship by NBCUniversal
- Must be able to work on-site in any of the locations listed above if offered an in-person position
Applications are currently open.
Have questions about the program?
Check out our FAQs