Ad Sales Associate Program
The NBCUniversal Ad Sales Associate Program is a one-year rotational program for recent graduates who are interested in careers in Sales, Marketing, Research and Strategy. The program offers the unique opportunity to rotate across our vast portfolio of brands which include Entertainment & Lifestyle, News, Sports and Hispanic Media.
Associates will rotate through key areas of the business, gaining hands-on experience, building relationships and making an impact from day one. The program also offers ongoing training and development meant to prepare Associates for staff positions within Ad Sales at the end of the program. Rotations are available in the following departments: TV & Digital Account Management, Integrated Marketing, Client Partnerships, Insights & Measurement, and Business Operations & Strategy.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- At least one prior internship or equivalent campus experience.
- Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
Applications are currently closed.