Operations & Technology
Act Two Returnship
Ready to make a comeback? You may have put your career on pause for your family. But your talent and drive didn’t pause. They were just being applied elsewhere, where they were needed most. We appreciate the diverse perspective you can provide and the contributions you will make.
The Act Two career relaunch program at NBCUniversal is a 6-month paid, fixed-term role for experienced professionals returning to the workforce after taking time off for personal reasons such as caregiving. The program is open to women and men who have at least 5 years of professional experience and have been out of the paid workforce (in an office/corporate environment) for at least 2 years. Possible assignment areas include Data & Analytics, Cyber Security, Software/application Development, Systems Engineering, Technical Infrastructure (virtualized platforms), Technical Project Management, Production Management, Operations, Facilities Project Management and more.
- 5+ years of experience in technology, engineering, data analytics/data science, operations or related fields.
- Has taken at least 2 years away from the paid workforce (in an office/ corporate environment) to focus on caregiving.
- Technical degree or related experience preferred.
- Technical certifications: programming, data analytics, web /app development, machine learning preferred.
- Must be willing to work in either New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Los Angeles, CA.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
Applications are now open.