Marketing Promo Producer Program
The Marketing Promo Producer Program is a 12-month accelerated program to train early career producers in one of our NBCU Local’s brand marketing teams.
During the program, the trainee works alongside other departments including news, sales and programming to develop an understanding of how a local station operates. Each Marketing Promo Producer is assigned a mentor who is an experienced staff member. Marketing Promo Producers also undergo a week-long orientation filled with workshops, lunches with guest speakers, and formal training at the NBCU Local headquarters.
- BS/BA degree in Journalism, Advertising, Marketing or related field.
- 2 years of work in production, writing, graphics or editing preferred.
- Bilingual, English and Spanish, with excellent Spanish-language writing skills.
- Must be willing to work extended shifts on short notice and cover any last minute developing assignments.
- Should be able to work efficiently while meeting continuous deadlines.
- Superior organizational skills - able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Work independently or collaborate with a team.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
Applications are closed.