Sales Associates Program
The Sales Associate Program is an accelerated development experience for early-career sales professionals. This highly competitive program identifies outstanding aspiring digital media sales professionals who bring diverse backgrounds to the organization.
This program offers leadership development and networking opportunities and trains on the key sales competencies needed for success in today’s evolving media landscape. Former Sales Associates have moved on to Executive Sales roles within NBCUniversal.
- BA or BS in a related field.
- Experience using Excel and PowerPoint.
- Minimum of 1-5 years of work experience, sales related preferred.
- Strong communication/presentation skills - verbal and written.
- Ability to relocate across the U.S. in a geographic location, as assigned.
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends.
- Interested in long-term career within media sales.
- Passionate about NBC Universal/NBCU Local products and platforms.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
Applications are now closed.